8/23/2012

A (Quite) Long Journey

Dear Readers :)

It's hard for me to write this post. Why? because i assume this is my last post about Russia and will close my travelling story there.
It's not just an ordinary travelling story for me. it's my first time going abroad without my family.
7 weeks.  Well it's not so long, though. But i have a lot of memories there.
It started on 27th of June.  I was so nervous about everything.  I even couldn't speak russian... at all.  I went by myself and set my expectation high about literally....everything.  Then came reality which was not as good as i expected. Without any Indonesians near me. I cried, a lot.  I wish i could wake up in my room surrounded by my family and friends, at that time. I learned how to survive in whatever condition.  I learned to not GIVE UP and stay strong.  I knew i could do things that i thought i couldn't.
A few weeks later, i went to Ulyanovsk for another project.  I can say that it was really memorable for me.  You guys are amazing.  I enjoyed my time so much in Ulyanovsk.  I also met my friend, Suci, who was my highschool mate there.  Then my (real) holiday began.  Me and Suci went to St Petersburg and Moscow.  We enjoyed our trip so much that i can still remember how we spent our time there.

I don't know how to describe my story by words.  I hope my picts in some posts before can tell you more :)




No comments:

Post a Comment