8/05/2012

20th Birthday

Dear readers :)

Time goes so fast, on 31st of July i had my 20th birthday.  Yes, officially.. happy birthday to me J.  It’s been a while, 20 years, and this is a new chapter of my life.  I am so grateful for everything that makes what i am today, more than words can say.  Having my birthday in Russia is such a bless.  When i woke up, i was surprised by my host with some balloons in my room.  In the evening also me and some friends had a sushi and pizza party. We also played a game named twister. It was amazing, like...really.  What makes this birthday even more meaningful for me is videos from my friends.  There are 3 videos actually, but the size are soo big that i can’t put them all here L.  BIG thank you guys for making me such a greaaat video... i cried a lot.  It was not  because i am sad, but because i am sooo happy that i have all of you.  Thank you Diska, Dinta, Dini, Melisa, Nanda, Arin, Nisa, Rizqa, Qorry, Zina.  You guys are my angel :*

Beside videos, i have also 2 pictures made by Melisa and Fandhy:







Thank you guys, i really really appriciate it, it means a lot for me.

And also for all my friends who gave me wishes and greetings, thank you so much guys :))

Happy birthday to me! here are some pictures of  my "party" haha


Livar, me, Alyona, Lena


Homemade Sushi

Balloons in my room in the morning



Still, a surprise cake!

I know it's a lil bit late to post this, but still.... THANK YOU GUYSSSS!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment